Transmission planning and inventory management
Today, companies face high equipment and labor costs which could be considerably reduced by keeping correct inventory records and planning. In addition to that, Telecommunication operators should make their infrastructure investments in an efficient and cost effective manner. Reliable network transmission, automation, planning and inventory solutions are required. From that point of view, NET-TRANS has been developed in consideration of the increasing requirements of the telecommunication market. Thanks to this co-ordination, telecom operators preserve their investments, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
TTG International Ltd. developed the NET-TRANS as a strong and easy to use Network Transmission Planning and Inventory Management software. With correct Transmission planning and inventory management, network data flow and service provision are offered through and increase in physical and artificial capacity increments. Using NET-TRANS, network Transmission planning, inventory, budget / payments and requests, fast service provision and service cost management all become possible.
- NET-TRANS includes the following basic features:
- It has a dynamic design according to applications and procedures.
- Request of a Leased Line (new, transfer, cancellation etc.) can be made through the regional offices of the operator by completing the relevant parts of the program. Requests are automatically transmitted to the Head Office, where automatic application letters to the transmitting company (Telecommunication) are compiled.
- History of each line can be monitored.
- Payment for each Lease Line to the Service Provider Company (for example Turkish Telecommunication) is filed (advance, monthly rental, transfer fee etc.).
- Any new daily, weekly, monthly (or between any two dates) requests, transfer requests, cancellation requests and contract numbers can be monitored in graphic or report format through NET-TRANS on the basis of the line speed and purpose of use.
- NET-TRANS offers flexible reporting feature. Non-standard reports are easily created by using the Report Developer module.
- The reports and database information so created can be transferred to or received from such mediums as Excel, TXT, HTML or XML when required.
- The software can form the entire physical or logic structure of the entire Transmission network
- Offers active grid features
- Rental, rental dates and contract information and related alarms can be formed
- Easily integrated into other corporate management systems
- Easily managed with maximum efficiency.
- Easily generalized
Reports and Development Screens
Transmission Management has never become so easy
Transmission network physical and logic connection configuration