Power Line Monitoring System ( PMS )
Be the Smartest with TTG’s Smart Grid Technologies
Electricity distribution network is the final stage in the delivery of electricity from generating power plants to end users. A distribution system’s network caries electricity from the Transmission system and delivers its load centers. It is the most noticeable part of the power supply chain, and as such the most visible to the critical observation of its users. Hence, it is very important to have high reliability, high efficiency and high service quality in a distribution system. In order to have such a system, improvement in some areas is important. They are, identifying the point of fault occurrence, fixing the fault in minimum time, keeping a proper data base of outage and fault occurrence, effectively monitor the power outage, voltage variation, current variation and other related parameters, identifying the voltage drop and keeping the variation within the standard level.
Electricity is one of the basic needs of people in modern world. So it is very important to have high reliability, high efficiency and high service quality in a distribution system. In order to me these facts, following areas should be improved in a distribution system Identifying the faults occurred place in an instant, fixing the fault in minimum time, keeping proper data base of outage and fault occurrence, effectively monitoring the supply voltage, current and other related parameters, Identifying the voltage drop and keeping the variation in standard level.
- Identifying the faults occurred place in an instant
- Fixing the fault in minimum time
- Keeping proper data base of outage and fault occurrence
- Effectively monitoring the supply voltage, current and other related parameters
- Identifying the voltage drop and keep the variation in standard level
Low Voltage Utility Monitoring
Increase efficiency and reduce costs with TTG’s Distributed Level Power Line Monitoring smart grid technology system. Distributed Level Power Line Monitoring provides low voltage utility power outage measurements to your distribution network. Distributed Level Power Line Monitoring provides low voltage utility monitoring of the power grid distribution system. With its robust design and integrated, flexible communications, the system is designed for easy deployment.
- Power outage detection
- Fault detection and location
- Remote monitoring and grid infrastructure
- Reduces operating and maintenance costs
- Improves grid stability
- Integrated reporting tools
- Historical data storage
- Web client user interface
- Simple, configurable installation
- No calibration required
- Transmits data via GSM/GPRS network
- Lighting protected designee
- Supports 8 digital inputs (NC/NO/EOL)
- Support 2 output relays (250V/10A,dry contact)
- Supports time stamp for event and operation
- Power on by any 220V AC from any phase of A, B and C.
- Battery backup last 24 hours
- Low battery voltage alert
Access Data with e-FAMAN
With the e-FAMAN Grid software, view your data in easy-to-analyze graphical and tabular formats that speed diagnosis and issue resolution facilities. Within its clear, intuitive interface, clickable data lets you quickly drill down to identify problems.
- Compatible with Windows XP upwards
- Real Time Database
- Logging to Databases or Files
- Unlimited Real-time and Historic Trending
- Full Alarm System including SMS Text Messaging and Alarm Monitoring and Logging
- User Configurable Monitor DisplayReal-time signal monitor
- Several Add-on Modules available