The PORTUS - number portability solution with unique benefits which were created in accordance of practical needs of operators and national regulation authorities. Providing, modular, reliable, secure, flexible, and easy-to-integrate solutions, the PORTUS can be configuring for the various requirements of each country’s regulations.
- VISUAL - Graphical visualization for better operators.
- EASY CUSTOMIZED - Ready to configure for different needs.
- MULTI Business PROCESSING - Different business processes with their validation rules.
- Report Development Module – Easy to develop custom reports.
- Dashboard – Dynamic dashboard allow users to generate their own dashboard.
- GUI – Easy and untestable GUIs
Preliminary Inquiry Concept (Optional)
- Subscriber can use an SMS service to be sure that there is no obstacle for porting to another operator.
- Subscriber sends the text ’PORTUS’ to the (xyz) short number which is defined by TA.
- Donor operator sends a confirmation text to the subscriber.
- Subscriber goes to recipient operator’s service center to complete the application.
PORTUS Clearinghouse Architecture
PORTUS Solution having
- TTG’s PORTUS solution comprises of a HW & SW platform including:
- Centralized Reference Database
- Repository for Ported Numbers
- Interface Processes which provide
- Centralized ordering
- Porting Provisioning
- Number Administration Information for Ported Numbers
- Centralized Porting Message exchange between operators;
- WEB Service
- Two Processes of Porting Cycle;
- Porting Cycle in Turkey completed in 4 days
- Contractual / Financial Obligations have been settled
- Timers are associated for compliance
PORTUS System Modules
- WEB Services
- High Available Database Architecture
- Application Module
- Reporting Module
- Alarm Management Module
- User management Module
- Log Tracing Module
Web service method will be used for communication between Telecom Authority and the operators over dedicated network. It is a software function provided at a network address over the Web with the service always on as in the concept of utility computing.
PORTUS platform is compatible with various web-service methods such as soap, restful, etc.
High Available Database
- PORTUS database arcitecture supplies a High Availability
- Databases will operate active/active
- Application Module manages the Number Portability Clearing functionalities
- This module is the core part of the system which is in communication with other modules, operator web-services and databases
- System administrator can monitor all the processes in all status over the GUI
- Reporting module allows the users the wide ranges of reports. Reporting administrator can :
- dedicate a report.
- Users can run the dedicated reports manually or can have emails of the scheduled reports
- Both administrator or users can reach this part of the system over the GUI
Alarm Management Module
- Alarm Management Module is the centralised alarm monitoring or alarm triggering part of the system
- Selected alarms are sent to a selected group of users
- Administrator can monitor the alarms in severity classification raised by various jobs, scripts etc. running on the critical parts of the system over a GUI
User Management Module
- User Management Module is used to manage the users of the whole system
- Different useracces privilages can be assigned to different users.
- System admin can manage the users via GUI
Log Tracing Module
Log tracing module is to record and store the error logs, event logs and user logs within the specified time
- Detailed log data
- Filetring possibilities
- Operator based
- Error or Result based
- Module based